Loading...
Renewable energy 2018-02-14T06:19:59+00:00

Is Wind Energy Really Green?

Within most of the USA, wind is productive only 30% of the time. The other 70% of the time, inefficient natural gas peaker plants, producing lots of CO2, supplement this energy source. In comparison, a nuclear power plants emit no CO2.

LEARN MORE!

Is Solar Energy Economical?

Solar energy, without taxpayer funded subsidies, are not “a good value” for the vast majority of Americans. Solar technologies have a place in remote locations with small populations and in places where the wind blows all the time.

LEARN MORE!

Are Biofuels Needed?

With the advent of hydraulic fracturing technology, America has become a world leaderer of oil and natural gas and prices have plummeted. Ethanol can now be made more cheaply from coal than it can be made from corn leaving us to question “Why bio-fuels?”

LEARN MORE!
>